Thursday, January 31, 2013

Paris Photo Pricing always more expensive


Paris Photo is currently taking place in Paris from November 15 to 18 at the Grand Palais. This is the rendezvous of all the photo galleries and collectors. We see a lot of things. I love this appointment, I always come away inspired with a desire to take pictures. I think this year's pretty good, with lots of photos of qualities, I was touched by the work of many photographers. I'm not always out of Paris-Photo also happy. Hurry if you want to go it only lasts four days ago and the tail at the entrance.
Every year the price is more important. € 18 in 2010, 2011 and 2012 € 25 € 28.

Update: The 2012 edition has increased attendance by 6% compared to 2011 with 54,757 visitors

     More information on the website of Paris-Photo

0 comments:

Post a Comment